Ellaine A. Carr, Esq. is the founding attorney of Ellaine Carr & Associates, PLLC. Ellaine Carr has dedicated her law practice to immigration law. She has extensive experience in business and employment immigration applications, investor visas, family petitions, waiver, removal defense and SIJS. She has successfully represented hundreds of immigration law clients all over the United States.
Ellaine Carr is admitted to practice law in New York since 2008. She is a member in good standing of the New York City Bar and the American Immigration Lawyers Association. She is also a lifetime member of the Integrated Bar Association (IBP) of the Philippines. Her practice of law in New York includes employment and labor, business, entertainment law and contracts. Outside of New York, Ellaine Carr’s practice is limited to US immigration law.
US Immigration Services
- Employment Immigration Visas
- Entrepreneur Visas
- Family Sponsored Visas
- Humanitarian Visas
- Intercountry Adoption
- Investor Visas
- Student Visas
- Travel Visas
How Can We Help?
The professional team at Ellaine Carr and Associates is well equipped to help with any U.S. immigration situation. Our team can provide a number of services, such as:
- Strategizing the best visa option for you
- Assisting you with visa application and petition
- Helping you establish a business in the United States
- Helping you reunite with your loved ones in the United States
- Fighting an order of deportation
- Scheduling visa appointments
- Responding on your behalf to requests made by USCIS
- Preparing you for your visa interview